THE OATS MONSTER
Its been 9 months of wait to see your baby cuddle in your arm, nurture the kiddo with your pure milk, play with baby’s tinkling eyes or just smile watch the baby grow up…you have waited for it, right from the day you got to know you were pregnant. However in this process, there are lot of things no parents, no inlaws, no experts, no doctors tell you.
- Crying is the only emotion and communication form babies know. Turn a deaf hear to peers complaining your baby cries a lot or less. It varies from babies to babies
- Babies tend to loose 1kg weight after birth. Its normal as long as baby is consuming your or formula milk well
- You will take 10-15mins to go to bathroom specially when you have stitches because of the vaginal delivery.
- Breastfeeding is a tough process..if you believe the baby will latch on you and get unlimited supply of milk, you are highly wrong. There could be delays or clogging at times which will keep your baby hungry and crying.
- You will take an hour or more to get your baby ready to visit a doctor which may be 2 blocks away from the house. Wonder why ?? When you are above to leave the house your baby will pee or poo or understanding the clothing requirements takes time – will they feel too hot or cold or sweater is needed or not etc etc …the list is endless
- You will find it difficult to understand why your baby is crying and may keep checking diaper or re-feed him/her
- You will not like your body..no its not because of the stretchmarks alone but also of the baby bump which will take time to shrink in.
- Your babies features/habits would be contemplated by the whole of universe ..trying to judge the baby’s gone on mom or dad. Well that’s not a problem but you may get too overwhelmed and would not want to hear the judgement based on your genes.
- Changes in babies skin, colour etc is to happen. Some babies have fragile skin or pigmented skin at birth which would fade away with time. Don’t let people remark affect you.
- Growth pattern of your baby is going to be different from other babies..so don’t compare as it may scare you or freak you out. Each baby has different speed of achieving the milestone.
Our child should be Disciplined !! This us what we expect as parents, don’t we?? But are you as a mother being disciplined enough to inculcate and be the role model for your kid..
Well, whatever type of mommy you may be, we are here to share some tips and advice for all the mommy’s to inculcate these 5 habits in your daily routine..
BE THE FIRST ONE UP
Get up before your kids and husband wake up to enjoy the uninterrupted time in the mornings.. you can choose to trot around the house, do some yoga or sip some coffee in silence. Its worth every moment before you kick start your day.
CREATING A MORNING ROUTINE
- Get up before your family
- Complete kitchen task like boiling milk, preparing breakfast/ lunch, packing kids lunchbox and husband’s tiffin
- Move on to making your bed and open blinds/windows etc.
- Have a shower and get ready – i.e apply lotion, a dash of makeup, towel dry and brush your hair. Its these little things that are skipped by mums, however it just takes 3-5 mins to thank your own body.
CREATE A WEEKLY TO-DO LIST
We never have time to do additional tasks apart from daily routine till an emergency bell rings. Its time you set priorities by creating a list of jobs/tasks you want to accomplish in the coming week and just get going.
CREATE ORGANISED ZONES IN YOUR HOME
- Keep a zone to place schoolbags, store room supplies, office stationary etc.
- Allign medical reports in a specific drawer or assign a place for tool kit in a relevant storage
- File your utility bills and place postids to directly reach out for your own convenience
KEEP A DAILY DIARY
Hope these tips help you to be an Organized Mommy.