Our child should be Disciplined !! This us what we expect as parents, don’t we?? But are you as a mother being disciplined enough to inculcate and be the role model for your kid..
Well, whatever type of mommy you may be, we are here to share some tips and advice for all the mommy’s to inculcate these 5 habits in your daily routine..
BE THE FIRST ONE UP
Get up before your kids and husband wake up to enjoy the uninterrupted time in the mornings.. you can choose to trot around the house, do some yoga or sip some coffee in silence. Its worth every moment before you kick start your day.
CREATING A MORNING ROUTINE
- Get up before your family
- Complete kitchen task like boiling milk, preparing breakfast/ lunch, packing kids lunchbox and husband’s tiffin
- Move on to making your bed and open blinds/windows etc.
- Have a shower and get ready – i.e apply lotion, a dash of makeup, towel dry and brush your hair. Its these little things that are skipped by mums, however it just takes 3-5 mins to thank your own body.
CREATE A WEEKLY TO-DO LIST
We never have time to do additional tasks apart from daily routine till an emergency bell rings. Its time you set priorities by creating a list of jobs/tasks you want to accomplish in the coming week and just get going.
CREATE ORGANISED ZONES IN YOUR HOME
- Keep a zone to place schoolbags, store room supplies, office stationary etc.
- Allign medical reports in a specific drawer or assign a place for tool kit in a relevant storage
- File your utility bills and place postids to directly reach out for your own convenience
KEEP A DAILY DIARY
Hope these tips help you to be an Organized Mommy.