Its time to say goodbye to 6 un-thoughtful events that took place in 2016
- The big break ups – right from maliaka:arbaaz to angelina:bradpitt..we have seen it all
- Exit of “The nation wants to knowww”, exit of the European territories (brexit) and exit of “The King of Good Times”
- Some of the famous tweets of rishi kapoor and kapil sharma etc
- The Pokémon paparazzi that made everyone download the app
- Presidential elections where the American janta started crying on the results of their own actions
- Lastly, we had to bid adieu to Rs500 & Rs1000 notes .. hopefully for a better 2017
An innocent letter of a child to his best friend ‘Santa’ this Christmas season..
My parents are going through ‘Demonetisation Syndrome’. Please give them some Cash, instead of giving me Gifts this year.
Your Old Pal – xyz
I don’t know why women love cupcakes. Its the old age mawa cake that I use to have it in Rs2/- when I was in school..the only addition is the creamy icing that adds in a little punk to the new age mawa cake.. and here I am paying a bomb Rs80/- …damn just for a single one..
No wonder it is rightly said ..’Eating Cupcakes is like indulging in a SIN…n I just made one’
I don’t have words to let you know when it all started.. Was it when I got to see the two positive lines on the pregnancy test or was it when I started to have morning sickness.. was it when I felt the first kicks or was it when I saw the baby first time on the sonography screen.
The journey of being a mother had just begun. I knew I was on the parenting roadway being prepared to accept the new phase of life which every woman dreams of…..
The beginning of being a mother…
But this is not so easy as it sounds… Its an emotional Rollercoaster ride that makes you feel exited on one hand and makes you feel nervous on the other hand. It feels like you are getting married the second time where the society narrates the surface story everyone dreams and simultaneously hides behind.
And here you are preparing for the big D day…Identifying the right maternity wear, ditching your favourite pair of jeans, joining prenatal classes, saying bye bye to junk food, taking advice’s from going to be grandparents, going for the last honeymoon etc etc etc…
But all of this preparation, anxiousness and celebration will only have a meaning when a day will arrive in your pregnancy where your baby will communicate with you and whisper
‘Don’t worry mom, I am going to give birth to you’.
And that will mark the beginning of your motherhood…